Grupo Financiero Inbursa
- Founded in 1965 and listed on the Mexican stock exchange since 1994.
- Operates over 900 branches and has more than 31,000 sales agents in Mexico.
- Offers services including brokerage and asset management, insurance, and institutional and retail banking.
- The largest financial institution in Mexico in the management and custody services and a leader in the country in property and accident insurance.
- Sixth largest bank in terms of asset volume.
- Solid capitalization level (CET1 18,6% vs. 15% peers).
Business and segments
Breakdown of loan portfolio and net income contribution from different businesses
Data as at 12/31/2017