- The largest independent operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures in Europe with a total portfolio of 29,000 sites in 6 countries, including deployment forecasts until 2027.
- Business areas:
- Audiovisual broadcasting networks- transmission TV and radio signal.
- Telecommunications infrastructure services – the rental of spaces for transmitting voice, data and video.
- Security and emergency service networks.
- Solutions for smart urban infrastructure and services management (Smart Cities and the Internet of Things).
Data as of February 2019